Darkputer

KOTR-Retired
  • Content count

• Donations

$0.00 
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Darkputer

1. Yeah, I don't socialize, so I can't be lured. ;-)
  2. the post-quest rewards are even nicer.. like no longer needing the ring of visibility to see into shadow realm.
  3. why? he ate all the cookies and milk and didn't share.
  4. bought it. Dunno how much of that 12 months I will get to play though, since my priorities are much different now days.
  5. my pc is 2 years old this August. Beta still loads slow, on max settings. Especially if you don't allow it to pre-load/render. As you can see in pic below, im at 30 FPS, outside my PoP portal. It drops to 20 usually when i go to town, but for not fully optimizied, thats acceptable. Below pic is not pre-loaded either. Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) 16 GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
  6. Bank space would definately be nice. I got all the masks from the last promo, and still haven't even finished the kill count for any of them..
  7. I chose Zaros. Just wish there was option to decorate our PoH for him... instead of the zamorak deco i have atm.
  8. If you could control what god grapes you get, mabye. But It doesn't let you so... nope.
  9. Farming is profitable, so i like it.
  10. Question is... Who's going to be on stage with the donkey.
  11. Been doing that for awhile, but more ways to show it now
  12. Yes, but you can't sell them on G.E., myself I went to w2 and bought on west side cheap, then went to east side and sold high. So ya >.>
  13. i got all 3 starfury weps, and made 14m. So.. i made deccent gain.
  14. Noble is fronting the 200k for everyone, correct?
  15. I did them once, for a hunter daily challenge. Was annoying as frak... but no trees now, sounds better.
  16. alot of that stuff is cool... but i think it should be free, or loyalty points. the bank space boosters especially ...
  17. Shame they dont put the bank space vouchers on the wheel.. instead of ugly cosmetic stuff that i never see anyone using
  18. 4.3m from the one pair i managed to get. No complaints here.