Runescape

• RS Nick
    Beric
  • Game Status
    P2P (Members)

Recent Profile Visitors

1,336 profile views
  1. Play DarkScape | Free-to-Play Open World PvP

If you haven't yet, go into the actual wilderness. Your minimap is blacked out and the game screen becomes much darker. It's legitimately possible to sneak up on people. Tons of fun.
  2. Jade you know you're a sexy beast lol add me on Facebook - Suhail Ali Syed in redding california

3. Old School Downloadable Client

About time!
  4. Clan Month - The Beginning

Do you play on a webpage or through the client?
  5. Bts Video 112 – Araxxor

My arachnophobia is so great I couldn't finish watching the video. I don't think there's any way I can even attempt this boss.
  6. Royal Rhinos And New Seasonal Hiscores

Why do the rhinos look like pigs. |:
  7. Happy Birthday Beric!

8. Elder Divination

Too lazy to do the quest, but omg those divine simulacrums are amazing!
  9. Bank Updates - Quick Presets And Drag & Drop

This is driving me crazy! Ranted here, then immediately realized that you can still insert items. Just hover the item in the small space between two other items. You'll see the yellow box change, then release.
  10. Poll - Combat Level Calculations

Not a huge fan of either option, to be honest. The first was too complex and the current is way too simple. I was hoping they'd find a nice middle ground to poll.
  11. Holy Moley - Giant Mole Update

The mole on the shield...I just... Like the update, though. The fight is still for mid-levels, and not very rewarding at all, but it is fun.
  12. Combat Improvements Beta

I'm really happy for ability queuing. That's a pretty big part of every other MMO I've ever played, and it's absence in RS was very annoying to me.
  13. Slayer Helmet And Social Slayer Update

I'm a little upset with myself that I had only 94 slayer points when this came out (99 slayer). What the heck did I do with them!?
  14. Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey

Having my glorious ship names reset made me cry a little. So glad to have more stuff to work on, now!
  15. Runescape 2014 - Power To The Players

Finally! Not sure how I feel about the community polling (especially since they killed my enjoyment of RS07). Jagex absolutely needs to be more open to play feedback, but this seems like it swings the pendulum too far in the other direction. I guess we'll see.