Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

New To Solomon’S General Store: Introducing...skill-Fu!

Greetings, adventurer.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of seven remarkable new skill animations, available now at Solomon’s General Store! It is my very great pleasure to present: Skill-Fu!

Let me begin with Roundhouse Woodcutting: a popular exhibition act in the Eastern Lands. Through immense discipline and great concentration, the body is capable of felling even the mightiest tree.

For those with a leaning towards all things culinary, consider Samurai Cooking. The warriors of the Eastern Lands have a unique way of preparing food; with a flurry of slashes, vegetables are ready to eat faster than the eye can perceive. A truly distinctive talent to invoke awe in those around you, it brings the additional benefit of ensuring that nobody will complain about your cooking.

These are merely a selection from this prestigious range. Practise Iron-Fist Smithing to shape metal to your will; channel your inner spirit with Chi-Blast Mining; slice through wood as if it were butter with Karate-Chop Fletching; and Sky-Jump Teleport to your location of choice.

Posted Image

Each of these arresting animations is available exclusively from Solomon’s General Store and, furthermore, visiting members a 10% discount on all items. Also, as a special gift from myself, I am making the Zen Resting animation available free, exclusively to all members. Come along to my store today and claim your free gift!

Posted Image

Remember: if you’ve yet to patronise my fine establishment, you can still claim 200 RuneCoins absolutely free, to spend on whatever your heart desires. Remember that if you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here, or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store.

Until next time.

Solomon

Proprietor – Solomon’s General Store

In Other News

• The Early Bird Bonus period for Some Like It Cold has been extended until the 28th of August.

• Members now have the option to toggle the in-game navigation bar on or off in resizeable and full-screen modes, using the Graphics Options screen.

• Members may find that the Clans button is not displayed the next time that they log in. To remedy this, either hide and unhide the navigation bar, or switch between display modes.

• A farmer has wandered into Al Kharid, and has kindly agreed to look after your cactus patches for six cadava berries per cactus.

• Simon Templeton will now accept noted artefacts.
View the Patch Notes Archive here.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1562948-new-to-solomon%e2%80%99s-general-store-introducingskill-fu/

well, zen resting is free. i aint complainin :D

I have never found anything really worth paying for hehe.

even now i still haven't spent my free 200gp

swing by and grab that and use 200 coins to breakdance!

all these things are cosmetic so thumbs up for these

i swung by store to get me that handstand emote to try and outdo amanda when she starts dancing!

I mean, these are all great ideas, and instead of giving them to the paying players who actually subscribe to the game without nothing really worth it changing except a new quest here and there.

they start making stuff that costs more.

I mean its absolotly stupid.

I understand adding things like, pets , emotes and even titles for sale.

But, things of actually doing the game? like smithing and alchemy....I mean, every single member should have that...

It just started to be stupid, rather than making the game better for their already paying members, they want them to pay more, for game updates.

Sign in to follow this