Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

Solomon’S General Store: Master The Elements

Greetings, adventurer.

The presence of the elements can be felt wherever you venture throughout Gielinor, from the icefiends and pyrefiends that wander the world, to the very runes that are the foundation of magic itself. With my latest releases, you can demonstrate true mastery of all four elements. I present to you: elemental outfits and emotes!

Posted Image

Available now are four marvellous new cosmetic outfits, each embodying one of the elements. Express the primal fury of fire; water’s adaptive qualities; the calm before the storm captured in the air; and the timeless strength of earth.

Expressing these classic characteristics need not end at wearing these outfits. Indeed, each element has inspired an emote demonstrating its potential. Channel the elements to scorch the ground around you, command an aquatic performance, conjure a bolt of lightning, and destroy a hardened rock shell.

All eight of these additions to my renowned store are available now, so please do drop in at your earliest convenience. If you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking ‘Buy RuneCoins’ inside my store. Don’t forget that I offer a 10% discount to all members.

Until next time.

Solomon

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1576472-solomon%e2%80%99s-general-store-master-the-elements/

Sign in to follow this