Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

Squeal Of Fortune: Starfire & Starfury Weapons

Miners throughout Gielinor are uncovering a mysterious new element: starlight ore, as well as even more precious and rare starborn diamonds. On top of that, monsters have been dropping blueprints for extraordinary new starfire weapons.

Posted Image

For the next twelve days, most mining tasks in the game will have a chance to yield the ore needed to forge these spectacular new weapons. The blueprints can be obtained as drops from most monsters in the game, and - for members - there's a chance to pick up the diamonds when mining, too.

You can also pick up starlight ore, the blueprints and starborn diamonds on the Squeal of Fortune during this time.

Ivar at the Artisans' Workshop can forge the new weapons for you, in exchange for the necessary ore and blueprints. If you're a RuneScape member, he can also embed a a starborn diamond into any starfire weapon, upgrading it to an amazing starfury weapon.

You’ll find starlight ore, starborn diamonds ,blueprints and even starfury weapons on the Squeal of Fortune and across Gielinor between Friday 26th April 00:00 GMT and Monday 6th May 23:59 GMT.

Any unused ore, blueprints and diamonds will disappear from the game on Monday 20th May. You’ll be reminded of this in game, during the preceding week.

You can purchase spins here, or by clicking ‘Add Spins’ in the Squeal of Fortune interface. Don’t forget that members get two daily spins instead of one, and can wield the mighty starfury weapons!

For further details - or if you have any other questions - take a look at our FAQ.

The RuneScape Team

Discuss this here.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1577264-squeal-of-fortune-starfire-starfury-weapons/

Guest OFTHEPlRATES

Anybody else make big money off of this? I personally made about 1.5 m off my spins then merched them for about 4 mil gain on release.

Edited by sc4p3rs41y4n

Guest dr_lemur

how do you make money of those ores lol? are htey tradeable or something? 

how do you make money of those ores lol? are htey tradeable or something? 

Yes, but you can't sell them on G.E., myself I went to w2 and bought on west side cheap, then went to east side and sold high. So ya >.>

Sign in to follow this