• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

The Death Of Chivalry

The Death of Chivalry

Free players and members

The 6th Age has kicked off spectacularly, and the gods are wasting no time in making their influence felt across Gielinor. Word is that the Kinshra - Zamorak's Black Knights - have located a powerful weapon, and Saradomin has ordered his stalwart servant Sir Owen to retrieve it - no matter the cost.

Posted Image

You'll disguise yourself as Captain Dulcin, the masked overlord of the fortress, and with Owen posing as your prisoner you'll infiltrate the very heart of the Kinshra organisation. You'll have to be convincing, acting the part of the tyrannical castellan to avoid suspicion and complete your task unscathed.

Subterfuge will only get you so far, though, and eventually you'll have to fight. Although the quest is playable by everyone, the combat scales with your level, so be prepared!

Note: you'll be given an opportunity to access your bank when combat is imminent, so don't worry if you're not geared up at the start of the quest.

There'll be some tough choices to make before the quest is over, and secrets revealed that may make you question where you stand in the ongoing power struggle of the gods. Although we aren't releasing a double bill today, this is the first part of an ongoing story, and your decisions will be reflected in the follow-up quest to come.

Posted Image

The Black Knights' Fortress has been treated to a full restructure and graphical rework. Filled with fixtures and facilities reflecting every aspect of Kinshra life, and with a dark, brooding atmosphere, it's the mighty stronghold this order of fierce warriors deserve.

There are some fantastic rewards for completing the quest, including Sir Owen's shield (complete with emote), a set of Kinshra ceremonial armour, a selection of chivalrous titles and an item that'll replay the quest's cinematic moments. If you're a member, there are some excellent post-quest rewards, granting you hearty chunks of Prayer and Combat XP, and more - be sure to search around during and after the quest. Some of the post-quest rewards have level requirements as high as 80 Strength and 65 Prayer, but don't worry if you're not there yet - you can return when you have the levels and claim the rewards.

Steel yourselves, and step boldly into the darkness!

Mod Stu

How to start The Death of Chivalry:

• Speak to Sir Owen in the back garden of Edgeville Monastery.
Requirements:
  • None.

• Members are eligible for a number of additional post-quest rewards. These require levels up to 80 Strength and 65 Prayer.

• Combat will scale to your level, so be sure to equip your best combat gear when you have the opportunity to do so.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1583626-the-death-of-chivalry/

Sara and Zammy are definitely first Cab. However, you may choose to follow your god throughout the quest. You can tell Saradomin that you follow (insert god's name here) and later on you can pray to your god instead of to Saradomin. I LIKE THE CABBAGE AT THE END!! :D But yeah. Pretty cool quest! I liked it!

it looks like like a easy quest but i really wish they would stop TAKEING MY OLD QUESTS OUT!!!!!! LEARN TO MAKE NEW THINGS THAT DONT MESS UP THE OLD STUFF... -deactivate rage mode- 

all in all it looks good but im not looking forward to doing it :c

Guest dazrah

I hope it branch out to gods other than Sara and Zammy in later quests. Then you could choose a god to help/follow for different sides of the story or somthing like that.

Sign in to follow this