Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

Golden Joystick Awards: Runescape Up For Best Online Game

The Golden Joystick Awards are just around the corner and we’re proud to announce that we’ve once again been nominated for an award!

Jagex has previously won two awards for UK Developer of the Year and now RuneScape has been nominated in the Best Online Game category. This past year has seen the release of RuneScape 3: the biggest update the game has ever seen, with your feedback at the forefront throughout its development. With player-led events such as the Battle of Lumbridge and community-voted quests such as Birthright of the Dwarves, the future of Gielinor has been put in your hands, and it’s your votes that will decide the winner of this coveted Golden Joystick Award.

The Golden Joystick Awards are the only games industry awards voted for entirely by players, which is why we’ve been so honoured to receive them in the past. Server-straining volumes of voters can't be wrong.

To support RuneScape in this year’s Golden Joysticks, simply visit the voting page on the Golden Joystick website and register your votes.

There has never been a more exciting time for RuneScape and we hope that you’ve enjoyed all the fantastic updates so far in 2013. We’ve plenty more to come in future – including epic new world events and a brand new skill – and we can’t wait to share it with you all.

Get behind the game you love. Vote now!

The RuneScape Team

Discuss this here.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1586501-golden-joystick-awards-runescape-up-for-best-online-game/

I usually don't bother with voting for awards, but since Runescape has been my main goto online game I thought I'd pitch it one more. Also ended up voting for other categories as well! Go Animal Crossing!

Sign in to follow this