Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clan Jaguar Bot

Solomon’S General Store - Ambassador Outfits

Greetings, adventurer.

The tremendous conflict between Saradomin and Zamorak has drawn to its conclusion, its effects felt throughout Gielinor. With such a momentous occasion in mind, I present to you: Ambassador and Envoy Outfits!

Whether you're a stalwart advocate of Saradomin or an outspoken supporter of Zamorak, there's a choice of robes for you among this splendid quartet.

The Ambassador of Order outfit represents the values of Saradomin: nobility, order, wisdom. Similarly, the Envoy of Order outfit embodies the same honourable qualities through a different design.

Ambassador Outfits

Followers of Zamorak, worry not. Wear the Ambassador of Chaos outfit and boldly express traits of power, destruction and reinvention. My Envoy of Chaos outfit is another option for those striving for strength through havoc and adversity.

Ambassador Outfits

These fine garments are available now so please do visit my store and take a look at all the fantastic items available. If you would like more RuneCoins, you can redeem Bonds in-game. Alternatively, you can purchase more here, or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store.

Until next time.

Solomon

The free item for members is currently the title: the Wild. On October 11th, there will be two free items: the Full Manchu facial hair and Feathered Witch hairstyle.

Discuss this here.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1586867-solomon%e2%80%99s-general-store-ambassador-outfits/