Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

Solomon’S General Store – Wealth Evaluator

Greetings, adventurer.

Ever pondered precisely how far your riches go? Speculated on the sum total of your possessions? Guess no more – use my wealth evaluator as a guide to find out how valuable your assets could be!

Using this fantastic new tool, you may view the amount of wealth you possess – both gold and items – in your:

• Inventory
  • Worn Equipment
  • Bank
  • Grand Exchange offers
  • Grand Exchange collection
  • Follower
  • Money pouch
  • Dragon Keepsake box
  • Items lent out
  • Treasure chest
  • Total overall wealth

What's more, you can prove your worth and share the facts of your riches with your friends chat, clan chat and local chat!

Please do note, the wealth evaluator is a rental-only item. Once purchased you must activate it; once activated you will have 14 days to utilise it. By purchasing multiple rentals you can acquire the wealth evaluator for up to 6 months at a time – open it up in the backpack interface to see how much time you have remaining.

If you have questions, please refer to our Wealth Evaluator FAQ.

The wealth evaluator is available now, so please do visit Solomon's General Store for a closer look. If you would like more RuneCoins, you can redeem Bonds in-game. Alternatively, you can purchase additional RuneCoins here, or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store. Finally, feel free to visit me in-game, just south of the Grand Exchange!

Until next time.

Solomon

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1606180-solomon%e2%80%99s-general-store-%e2%80%93-wealth-evaluator/

Of course it's rental, they have to try it sometime to see if people would fall for it. I don't even see the point in this thing, it just tells you the wealth you have which you can easily count your self..

Sign in to follow this