Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jaguar AnDy

Edgeville Lure

Hey guys. There is a lure going about that has picked up in popularity recently that I thought I would mention as a number of people have fallen to this lure. 

Steps of lure:

• Noob asks/approaches people  in edge bank asking if anyone knew where the slayer master is in Edge.
  • Once you take the Noob to the slayer master he/she will inform you that they got Earth Warriors.
  • Earth warriors are in the wilderness section where a second player will be waiting to kill you. 
  • Kindly tell the person they have been reported for luring and watch them rage/log off.

People have tried this at least 20 times over the past week to just myself so I thought I would bring it up to warn those who show kindness to random players.

• Like 1

Guest SaberShark

thanks for the info I was not aware of this lure and yeso sorry for your losses , sucks to be nice and taken advantage of

Heh heh. Sorry if anyone has lost something valuable to this, but this is pretty funny.

As far as I'm concerned getting lured once is part of the passage from noob to real player in RS, at least when you're new to the game.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure if lures are considered report worthy though. The wilderness is in the game for a reason.

Luring is a bannable offence. Jagex has previously banned people for it, like clsprod and mx799.

• Like 1