Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clan Jaguar Bot

Cheating And Exploits

The recent cheating that occurred and the abuse of an exploit has been dealt with very seriously. We have excellent systems in place to catch and detect players who abuse bugs and have taken appropriate measures.

We have now banned 68 accounts PERMANENTLY, with another 48 receiving temporary bans. There are a further 117 accounts which have been temporarily banned while undergoing further investigation. These will be dealt with very shortly.

To give you some idea of the players involved, here are the ten highest-level players banned so far (based on total skill level):

* 2,376 total level (520 days of in-game time)

* 2,308 total level (477 days of in-game time)

* 2,210 total level (365 days of in-game time)

* 2,179 total level (1,004 days of in-game time)

* 2,131 total level (394 days of in-game time)

* 2,105 total level (202 days of in-game time)

* 2,102 total level (274 days of in-game time)

* 2,096 total level (448 days of in-game time)

* 2,022 total level (337 days of in-game time)

* 2,021 total level (275 days of in-game time)

We’d like to remind everyone that using macros and abusing bugs is NOT tolerated under any circumstances, and we will ban ANY accounts that have been cheating.

Mod DC

Investigations into the Community Team

----------------------------------------

This is what they're probably talking about:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1356822-cheating-and-exploits/

lol... what's the point of botting to get 99s, i mean really... do these ppl think that if you get all 99s you pick up chicks?

"wanna have sex?"-botter

"no."-chick

"i ahve all 99s"-botter

"OMG Right now!"-chick

Why would you want to cheat on a game??? I never understood that, it takes away all the fun.

Why would you want to cheat on a game??? I never understood that, it takes away all the fun.

If you want to cheat at something do it on the lottery, that way its a real game of life... Most of it will be in jail

Sign in to follow this